EnviroProjects is eager to be the reason for the success of your project.
Natural Resource Services
EnviroProjects, LLC specializes in the study of the natural environment and satisfying the diverse regulatory requirements of land, water, wildlife, terrestrial and aquatic habitats and forests.
Water Resources Services
- Wetland Identification and Delineation
- State and Federal Section 404 Clean Water Act Permits
- Section 10 Rivers & Harbors Act Permits
- Wetland and Stream Compensatory Mitigation
- State and Local Buffer Management
- Chesapeake Bay Critical Area Compliance
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting
- Water Quality Assessment & Monitoring
- Innovative Stormwater Management Planning
Terrestrial Resources Services
- Forest Conservation/Forest Stand Delineation Plans/Street Tree/Specimen Tree studies
- Wildlife Habitat Assessment
- Habitat Function and Value Assessments
- Section 7 Threatened and Endangered Species Act (TESA) Consultation
- Rare, Threatened and Endangered Species Studies
If you have any questions regarding the above natural resource services, we encourage you to contact or call us directly at 410.599.5335.